Thursday 25 September 2014

Review // NYX Roll on Shimmer


I went and brought some NYX products and I brought something that’s so exciting!!!!!!

It’s called the “Roll on Shimmer” now I don’t know about you guys, but I have only just come across this product. Now can I just say it is so flipping cute and pretty!!!!





The point is you can put it anywhere on your face or body adding a shimmer. The range comes in so many colours for any event. The one I picked up is in the shade “Taupe” which is like a silver/gold shimmer and I’m using it to highlight my cheek bones. The solution is light on your skin and easy to blend, I also like how the shimmer is intense if you don’t blend it out yet so subtle when you do. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it easily rubes off on other surfaces.


the one closer to my hand has not been blended out :)


I’ll defiantly keep you guys updated on what I think about it and how I’m using it via twitter




Celest xo

No comments:

Post a Comment