Friday 24 October 2014

Summer: what's in my beach bag?




Well hello beautiful people, I hope you are having a lovely day or night where ever you are in the world. In Australia it’s coming up to summer! Which means 1. Fire season is coming upon us which is a negative but it’s also BEACH TIME!! WOOHOO GET EXCITED! I then though why not blog about what I take to the beach.

Now before you continue reading, I should warn you I am a HUGE hoarder when it comes to taking things in my bag because you never know what’s going to happen so you may as well be prepared.

 LETS BEGIN! 

1. My wallet
2. Phone 
3. Dove deodorant
4. Hair spray (because it’s that time of the year where you need to embrace your natural hair so lets contain it as much as possible)
5. A body spray/ perfume, the one I use is quite fruity/ floral sent 
6. Mints. I like the chewy kind 
7. Lip balm of some sort, I always go with one that has SPF in it but I need to buy a new one 
8. Sunscreen
9. Moisturizer
10. Towel 
11. Hair pins and ties 
12. Lip stain 
13. Concealer 
14. Powder 
15. Powder brush 
16. Plastic bag for anything that is wet 







Those my friends are just my essentials!

Why don’t you comment down below, what’s your essential item for going to the beach? Mines headphones

Celest xo


follow me on twitter // follow me on bloglovin'// follow me on tumblr// follow me on instagram// don't forget to email me if you want :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment