Thursday 20 November 2014

I'm Heading to London!



not my pic, I got it from Google 


You may or may not have seen me tweet about this before, but I am heading to London during the holidays! This will be my first time visiting London and I’m so excited!
The reason I’m going is because its school related, every two years my school allows a group of students from year ten to twelve to go on the Dramatic Arts Tour. I believe this tour will be beneficial for me as I am going onto Drama next year in year 12.
On the tour we will do numerous amounts of workshops, see so many plays and the bit I’m most excited about is the home stay we do in Stratford. We also have a couple free days where we can go off and explore which is when I and my friends will definitely be shopping!
When I get back I’m going to be posting so much…I can just see it now. J

I really can’t wait to tell you guys all about it when I get back!!!!!!!!

Celest xo


follow me on twitter // follow me on bloglovin'// follow me on tumblr// follow me on instagram// don't forget to email me if you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment