Friday 15 July 2016

Review // Skin Care



Hello guys! I hope you’re all doing well. 

Today I’m brining you a review on 'Origins GinZing' cleanser and oh my god I literally have nothing bad to say about it. 

I picked up the cleanser at MECCA a few days ago and in that time I found a wonderful improvement in my skin and that’s saying something because it's coming to the challenging time of the month where my skin brakes out. 

The cleanser is quite grainy…it kinda feels like what I imagine dried orange pulp to feel like. The grains do an amazing job at exfoliating and leaving the skin so smooth. 
It has a strong orange small to it so if your not fond of it then I couldn’t recommend you buying it however it's not as strong once you apply it. 



My skin after using the cleanser :)

It does an amazing job at clearing the skin while being gentle which is why I’m happy to buy it compared to a drugstore cleanser that are only around ten dollars cheeper. 

The only down side to it is sometimes there are some remaining grains on your face through that doesn't bother me that much because you just use a towel to remover it.


Celest xo

No comments:

Post a Comment